Selima is a rapidly growing HR and Payroll software business, providing innovative solutions and managed services to UK companies. Selima is seeking a Marketing Data Profiler to work from our Salford office on a full time basis, as part of the Marketing team. Training is provided and the candidate should be confident learning how to use new software and able to speak confidently on the phone.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the quality of data within Selima’s Marketing systems. This is done through web based and telephone activity to both new prospects and existing contacts. The post holder will also be expected to assist with other marketing duties as and when required.
This role is perfect for a candidate looking to start a career in sales, marketing, or technical business administration functions. Selima offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme with routes for progression.
Purpose of the job:
- To ensure that contact data in the CRM system is accurate and updated in accordance with the requirement of the marketing team
- To provide data management assistance within the marketing team
- To assist with digital marketing campaigns
Functions of the job:
- Extract data from the CRM system into an Excel spreadsheet
- Sort, filter and review the contact data to identify missing, duplicate or incorrect data
- Correct the data by internet research or a telephone call to the contact
- Upload corrected data back into the CRM system
- Update Marketing mailing lists using email software
- Good general academic achievement & competent with Microsoft office
- Confident using 3rd party software such as CRM systems & email software
- Fluent spoken and written English with professional telephone manner
- Quality approach to work and attention to detail
- Able to manage time and priorities
To apply for the position, please complete the form below.