Elections Payroll Service
The introduction of RTI in 2013 complicated the process of paying election staff due to real time payment information now having to be submitted for those who work at election time.
Have you put into place the required resources to effectively manage payments to staff working in the May Local Elections and the EU referendum in June 2016. Now is the time to put something in place.
Last year Selima provided an elections payroll service to 12 Local Authorities paying over 6,000 staff and ensuring the correct RTI submissions were made and sending each person a payslip.
Selima is a leading provider of Payroll Software and managed services to the UK public sector, processing over £600m in salaries each year which gives customers reassurance that they are in the right hands. Our customers include Bristol City Council, Borough of Poole, Blackpool Council, Newark & Sherwood BC and many more.
Fill in the form below if you would like more information on our Elections Payroll Service.
The service includes:
- Populate Selima’s payroll software with election staff payment data from your Elections Management System
- Undertake all necessary payroll calculations
- Pay election staff via BACS within 5 days of the end of the election
- Submit RTI submissions to HMRC
- Produce reconciliations and data outputs by election type to facilitate production of election accounts