Payroll World Autumn Update Conference 2013
Selima are sponsoring the Payroll World Autumn Update Conference this month. The conference, now in its ninth year, will be held at the Millennium Hotel in Mayfair, London on the 24th October. Real Time Information and Auto Enrolment have become key issues for payroll departments across the UK over recent years. But what about all the other areas of concern for payroll professionals?
• How do you control costs while increasing efficiency?
• Do you know what the latest employment law changes are?
• Should you be reviewing your salary sacrifice arrangements?
• Do you know what the government has planned over coming years that will affect your job?
Attend the conference to learn more about these issues as well as hearing vital regulatory, legal and tax advice.
What to expect in 2013:
• An insight into government policy from the minister responsible for HMRC, David Gauke, Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury
• Four streams of sessions offering more than 14 hours of content
• A wide range of networking opportunities to share, learn and debate with speakers on the day and other payroll professionals
• A speaker panel featuring a ‘Who’s Who’ of payroll waiting to answer any questions you may have
Selima Managing Director Wayne Blakemore will be running a session entitled Operating an Efficient Client Payroll which will cover:
• How to turn your payroll department from a cost to a profit centre
• Expert advice on setting up and running a payroll bureau
• How to ensure an efficient operation
• Going a step further and integrating payroll with HR
Information on how to buy tickets can be found on the conference website.