Access UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales, (no. 2343760) and whose registered address is Access UK Ltd., The Old School, Stratford St. Mary, Colchester, Essex, CO7 6LZ, United Kingdom. VAT no. GB 108221356.
How we use your information
Access UK Ltd is a Processor of customer information and we take your privacy seriously.
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Contractual for the following activities
- We receive data uploaded to the service by users where it is stored in a cloud environment or on premise in accordance with the options selected by customers. Users may instruct the service to share some or all of the data with other users or groups/classes of users.
- We process the customer’s personal data to enable them to access and use the service, provide support and maintenance services, or host the service
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to service announcements, and product/service information.
- We use personal information to send Customer Feedback forms following support calls and consultant activity
- We use personal information to conduct Customer Surveys
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Legitimate Interest for the following activities but consent may be given or withdrawn in relation to these processing activities:-
- Communicating new product information
- Communicating with you in relation to products that may be of interest, based on your Organisation sector or your existing products with Access
- Inviting you to attend user conferences or events
- Inviting you to participate in customer loyalty programs
Where consent is withdrawn, we will not be able to send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot not informed about exciting new features and developments.
Storage & Disposal
Your information will not be transferred out of the European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
Information storage and disposal will depend on your product or service and for non-customers, can be provided on request
Please refer to your product fact sheet and general Retention Schedule on our GDPR Portal for retention information
Our Information Security/ Data Protection Manager can be contacted at – Information.Security@theaccessgroup.com
Tel: 01206 32 13 14
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, please contact Information.Security@theaccessgroup.com for our complaints procedure, or you may raise a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office